SME News has awarded us ‘Best Sustainable Circular Economy Consultancy’
Woo hoo!! Our circular expertise and passion for doing the right thing with our clients have been recognised as the best by SME News in their UK Enterprise Awards.
Why are we winners?
We offer a different view of a circular economy and net zero to our clients.
We know society cannot recycle its way out of the climate crisis: it must radically reduce the consumption of new products and materials through circular business models: radically cutting consumption of goods while retaining great customer relationships and unlocking greater financial revenue, profit and savings.
How do we differ from others?
Too many people focus on the “material loops” in a circular economy. This is fundamentally flawed and often fails to work because it lacks commercial thinking.
We apply a unique method and expertise to first focus on customer needs and the commercial case, then use this evidence to craft the most sustainable business model that will work. In turn, these reduce resource consumption and carbon impacts.
Real examples of our projects:
- Samsung launched a doorstep repair service for mobile devices that continues to get excellent reviews from satisfied customers.
- FARFETCH created new circular fashion business models that are growing quickly.
- FW apparel is saving over 60% on product return costs through the repair service we created with them.
- MuJo Fitness launched a “pay as you go” service for their physiotherapy and orthopaedic treatment systems.
- Crown Workspace launched an IT reuse service that’s gone from strength to strength.
What makes us deserve the description of excellence?
Each of these examples delivers on the core tenet of circular economy: keep products in play for longer.
Get in touch if you want the Circular ‘A’ team on your side! firstname.lastname@example.org